It's easy to get started!
- Find a Provider- Easily find providers and facilities in your area or a specific location with this great tool. Advanced search function available to help customize your results. Log in not required.
- Review your Benefits-View your specific plan benefits such as deductible levels, out of pocket accumulations, and account balances. Log in required.
- Check Claim Status- See your most recent claim details such as date of service, provider, and status. Log in required.
- View your ID Card-Don't have your ID card? You will be able to view the front and back of your ID card on your device. Log in required.
- Wellness Portal-Access individualized health action recommendations, wellness tools, trackers, and educational resources (available to members enrolled for medical coverage). Log in required.
- Contact customer service-Customer service contact information plus a helpful 'submit a question' feature.
Protecting your information is very important to us. To enhance data security, Nippon Life Benefits has implemented Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) process when you login to your account through Nippon Life Benefits mobile app.After you enter your Username and Password, select how you want to receive your One Time Password (OTP); either your registered email address or text message to your mobile phone. Once you receive the OTP (6 digit number), enter it on your mobile app. The OTP expires in 10 minutes after you receive it. Tap Resend OTP if you need to receive another code.
- I have the app already but I want the new app. How do I get the new app?
You can download the newest version from the App store by simply tapping "Update" if you are using the Apple devices. If this doesn't work, or if you are using the Android devices, please delete the app from your device, then download the app from the store.
- I have the app already. Can I still use it?
Yes, but until September 27, 2019. We strongly encourage to update the app to the newest version as soon as it’s available for a better experience.
- I have registered through the website. Do I need to register again to use the mobile app?
No. You can use the same Username and Password to log in to the member portal on the website or mobile app.
- Is it free to download/use the app?
Yes, it is free. Contact your wireless service provider to see if they charge any connectivity or usage fees.
- Do I have to be a member to use the app?
Anyone with a mobile device can use the Find a Provider feature. But you must be a member and log in to access features such as Benefits, Claim Status, and View my ID Card. If you are not yet a registered user you can register through the app or on our website: www.wanh6.com.
- Can my employer or provider use the app to obtain information regarding my benefits or claims?
No. Our app is only available to the employee, not employers or providers. Dependent registrations (all members age 18 and over) are available.
- Is the app secure?
Users must always enter a Username and Password to get into the secure member site. Without the benefit of a Username and Password, no one can reach your personal data. To protect information between your mobile device and our web servers, Nippon Life Benefits uses encryption technology to protect all exchanges of information to maintain your privacy.
- Can I use the app overseas?
Yes, our app is available to use outside the United States. But the app is only available to download within the United States for security reasons.
- Is the mobile site the same as the full site?
In order to provide you with the best experience possible – we’ve only included information on the app that is specifically designed for quick and easy access to the most popular functions and features. You will find a full range of expanded resources and tools on our website. Please always refer to your certificate booklet for your coverage information.
- Can I use ID image on the app in the doctor’s office?
It depends on the providers. Please check with your providers directly.
If you experience technical difficulties, please contact:
English or Spanish Customer Service800-374-1835
Japanese Customer Service800-971-0638
For Korean Customer Service877-827-8713
You can also submit a question through our mobile app (log in required). After logging in, please select 'Submit a question' under 'Contact Us'.
Nippon Life Benefits Mobile app is compatible with Apple iOS 9.0 and up and Android 5.0 and up. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Standard mobile phone carrier and data usage charges apply.